- Other goods
Very Easy to operate, quick testing, obvious results. Simplest and cheapest way to test the water quality.
1. Prepare for water using white glass with 100-500ml water capacity, one glass is filled with running water and the other glass is filled with RO pure water, put them on the table side by side.
2. Prepare for testing: put the electrolyzer in the glass then insert to the power.
3. Testing: turn on the button "on" and test for 30 seconds then turn on the "off" and remove the water electrolyzer.
- GreenArsenic, chloroform, tetrachloromethane, copper oxide;
- BlueBacteria, virus, organic phosphorus, fertilizer, detergent, pesticide, aluminum sulfate;
- Redmonovalent mercuryWhiteLead, zinc, calcium, magnesium, asbestos, mercury;
- Black Heavy metals (lead, zinc, mercury, copper, chromium, manganese, cadmium).